Where's the Support I Need?  

Posted by Ker Jean

5th of March...
I was on my way back to my classroom and that was when i met my yi ah ko...

"Hey, how are you?" she asked "do you want some sweets?"

She drew out a packet of sweets from her pocket, she asked "why didn't you fall out? Why are you so stubborn?" I made no reply, but from looking at her, i can sense her extreme concern for me... But, what can i say? Tell her that i did this for my lovely bro? Yes, but... How can i put them into words? So i chose to remain silent...

"I'm really sad when you didn't want to fall out..." i was still silent, not knowing what to say... Instead, i took the packet of sweets from her... "thank you, yi ah ko..." and i went back to my classroom...

Well, i didn't really go back to my classroom, instead, i went to a classroom which no students were there, to cool myself down... i clenched my fist to suppress my emotion, but i broke down instead... How can i break my bro's heart? How can i let my bro to be so concerned of me? and if i really did fall out? how can i achieve my dream? Nobody can ever understand me- NOBODY!!

6th of March...
It was the day before sports day, and i was having a cold and fever... Totally suffering!! My yi ah ko saw me and said "Get someone to replace your place...". "NO, i don't want to! i can do it!!!" i interrupted... And that was when she raised her voice to me "Why are you so stubborn??"... I looked away from her, i didn't blame her for doing that, that's because i know that she cares for me... And i know that she's worried for me....

During recess, i was so tired... And that was when my Samko sat right opposite of me...

"Why do you come to school?" she asked
"I didn't tell my mom that i was sicked..."
"You haven't tell me why you strive in marching..."

As usual, i made no reply... Although she's the first person someone i would want to tell my problems to... I just can't tell, can I? Sometimes i'm just wondering, why can't my seniors and my friends give me the support that i need in continuing what i believe in? Am i the kind of person who will do things without any explicable reasons? Why? Why can't i have a lil' support from you guys?><

This entry was posted on Friday, March 06, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments