KJ, it's Now or Never  

Posted by Ker Jean

"St john always no. 1!!"
"Hope u can try yr best n st john get no. 1.^^"
"I miss st john so much"....

I know that winning in the St John footdrill competition is my lovely bro's dream, although she is not studying in this school anymore...

5th of March... It was the day where the briefing is hold, and doing the best I can is my only dream, for it's my lovely bro's dream, and I want to do it for god too!! But, my intuitive feeling forwarned me of an eventuality, and that time i was having a very bad cramp on the lower part of my stomach...

"Ask someone to replace you, sice you are feeling unwell..." suggestion one of my friends
"No, i have to do this to acheive my dream... and i'm fine, don't worry about me, thanks..." i replied with a smile...

"St John, fall in!!" and we all did as we were told... "god, help me to get through this..." i prayed, and everything was going great, till we were in the middle of the field... I was soaked with sweat as the blazing sun was on us, and all of a sudden my sight was blur, sweat kept flowing from my forehead, and then, i just went blacked out...><

I had Hobson's choice but to squat down, but i haven't had the thought of giving up yet... My seniors were very worried of me... "KJ, are you alright?", "Where are the first aid team? what's taking them so long?", "KJ, sit down now!!"....

I almost gave up at that time, until there was an inner voice in me, saying "KJ, you promise yourself that you want to do your best for your lovely bro and for you Father Lord... Where have your words gone to? If you give up now, you wouldn't have any satisfaction... KJ, stand up now! It's now or never!!" And i felt an entirely new strength in me, giving me strength to stand up... "thank god" i prayed... And when the arrival of the first aidteam, they tried to convinve me to fall out...

"KJ, fall out now!"
"No, i can do this!!" i asserted
Holding my arm, "KJ, listen to me... don't force yourself, fall out now!!"
"Let go of me, i can do this!!" i asserted even more...

And that was how i remained in the team... i was given some sweets and a mouth full of water to refresh myslef, and i felt good!! And i did great during the second briefing... I did it!!^^ After the entire briefing was over, i was totally exhausted!! I felt like collapsing, but i forced myslef not to... Well, all i can do now is to pray for the on sports day...

This entry was posted on Friday, March 06, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments