Exam  

Posted by Ker Jean

"10 more mintues..."

Chemistry, Biology, Physics, History etc. etc... These questions are damn freaking hard!! How in the world can i finish them in just 10 minutes? 10 minutes = 600 seconds, i know that's a lot of time, but still!!

"Alright students, you have 10 minutes more..." Great, i thought to myself, time is up and i still have 2 questions blank, for chemistry... How 'great'!! I'm so gonna fail chemistry... It's the only paper i didn't manage to finish!! I was so desperate on snatching my test paper back from the teacher to finish up those unanswered questions, but what choice do i have? Time is up!!!

What is the use of the calender during the time of Dinasti Shang? and that's one of the History question containing 2 marks... What in the world? Calender? I thought it's for looking at the day or date... What's it used during that ancient time? Cracking my head, yet i still couldn't get the answer!! What am i going to do? Haix~ It's just so yesterday... It's His-Story!!

"Time's up, pens down..." announced the teacher
"Shit!!!" i responded

Oh no, not good, as everyone in the class was staring at me... I didn't know why i responded that way... I should have responded like "What, it's time already?" or "Oh my god!!" but why this? This is so humilating, with all eyes staring at me!!><

Thank god that this is just my first exam... But hopefully i will get to pass all the subjects this time... Sweat~

This entry was posted on Friday, March 13, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments