My Guardian Angel  

Posted by Ker Jean

I know my guardian angel is somewhere near me, but where? And most importantly, who?


I wasn't sure what subject i was having at that time... All i know that i was daydreaming in the class, with my new classmate, Abee and Kelly sitting next to me... Can't time get any faster? I thought to myself, I'm so bored...><

I didn't know Shannae [also my new classmate], came in until she put something on my table... It was a paperbag with words like 'I love bear, just for you' on it... What in the world? I thought, who is this for? I said nothing but stared at her... "It's from your guardian angel" she said, as if she can actually read my mind...

I was dumbfounded at fisrt, but i managed to utter some words... "W-what?" i asked incredulously, for i just can't believe what i've just heard... "It's for me?"

"Yea, there's your name on it..." she replied, and she went to her seat with Divyaa, which is at the way back from mine... I looked at the paperbag, and i found a small notes sticking on it, and my name and my class, 4B were on it! It's for me after all!!

"Whom is it from?" asked Abee, but i made no reply, as if i didn't hear any of her words...

"Whom is it from?" she asked again...
"I don't know..."
"Who's your guardian angel?"
"I don't know..."Lol><

I just looked at Abee, she must be thinking that i was insane, but she just smiled at me... I opened my present the minute after i bath, i was just so excited!! And guess what? It was a chocolate chip muffin and an ornament saying 'My Heart Belongs to Jesus...', this was like totally awesome! The muffin was so delicious and the ornament was so meaningful, i love it!! But, i gotta hide it before my mom sees it... Yikes!!

To my Guardian Angel:

Wherever you are, whoever you are, i know you are somewhere near me, and guarding me... and thanks for your present, I really appreciate it!! I'll always remember that my heart belongs to Jesus... Amen!!

This entry was posted on Saturday, March 14, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments