Acoustic Guitar  

Posted by Ker Jean


I've started learning acoustic guitar right after PMR... I thought it was a piece of cake, but i was wrong, way too wrong...

My first tutor's name is Mr Lim Zi Ying... Zi Ying, isn't that a girl's name? No offend but, it's weird to have it as a guy's name indeed, cuz i have a girl friend who has this name too!! Hehe~

Alright, i'm going to learn my fisrt song after all the hard work preesing and getting hang of some of the common chords, like the C, G, G7, Dm chord etc etc... and it's a song from jay chou called 'qing tian'... It sounds pretty good the first time i heard my tutor played despite i never heard of this song... The second time i heard this song was from my lovely bro's mobile phone and hey, i was getting inspired by the song!!

It took me approximately about a month to get used to this teacher, and it took me quite a while to get the hang of the plucking of the song... And when i managed to get the hang of it, i received a bad news saying that my guitar tutor has found a full-time job, so i had Hobson's choice but to change my guitar tutor, and he's also a guy called Richard...><

"C chord and G chord...." wow, this guy is fast!! Gotta catch up with him, especially his speed... Haix~ Well, at least he gains more experience than the one before... Lol><
Oh ya, I've met a new friend too!! Her name is Hui Yin and she learned piano instead... Her lesson ends before mine, so sometimes i will get to hear her play piano whenever i go to the music centre early, and i like it a lot!! The songs she plays are very sentimental... Judging by the notes and all, i think she's quite excelled in piano, if i'm not mistaken...^^

This entry was posted on Friday, March 13, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments