My Childhood friend  

Posted by Ker Jean


"Hey, it's me, it's you!!!"

I had a great childhood time, especially when it comes to having fun with one of my closest childhood friend, Jacqualine Tin...

I remember there was one time we went to Genting Highland for a concert... What a coincidence that both our families went and stayed overnight there too, except that they stayed overnight for 1 night whereas we stayed for 2 nights!! That was how we ended up sleeping in the same room...^^

It was also the day we met Wendyand her cousin, Ashley!! So after the concert, we hang out in Wendy's room full with laughter, chattering etc. etc... Ashley kind of reminded me of my ex schoolmate, Teck Wee, so I kind of like her... Anyway, before we hang out in her room, we did intend to play some pranks on Wendy, and we called ourselves "The Pink Panther Club"!!

"Ke Ke Jie Jie, you go and press the doorbell, and then you rushed to us..." planned Jac
"Me?" i asked...
"I'll hide here, Jac will hide there," pointing to a corner, "and you will hide there..."said my sis
I gulped "Alright, here goes nothing..."

And there i went... Sweat was flowing from my forehead down to my chin, but i managed to press the doorbell and rushed to my so-called secret hideout... Ke Ke Jie Jie, faster!! I heard Jac was whispering in excitement, so was my sis... Thank god i managed to make it before the door opened!!

We struggled giggling, we wanted to burst out laughing, but we couldn't!! "Ke Juin... Ke Juin?" i heard someone was calling from the door, but i made no reply... Wait, that's strange, i thought to myself... That's not Wendy's voice, that's her mom's!! Oh no, not good, we thought... And so our plan had failed...

We met a lot of superstars when we went into the wrong lift... Unfortunately, they were too busy, so we continued to hang out, although it was late midnight... We were quite bored, until we saw Jac talking to a stranger... Wait, that's no stranger, that's one of the hong kong superstar!! Oh my god!! and quickly we snapped a few photos with him... Wasn't that great?

We were in cloud nine on the way back to the hotel, before that, we went to wake one of my cousin up... "Melvin koko," pressing the doorbell, "wake up!!!" and the doorbell went DING DONG, DING DONG..... as he finally woke up, we showed him the photo we had snapped, he was dumbfounded!!^^

It was 4 in the morning when we finally went back to our hotel... 4 in the morning? gosh, i thought... so we set alarm and went to bed... Lol><

"BECAUSE OF YOU, I NEVER STRAY TOO FAR FROM THE SIDEWALK......." was our alarm, it was so irritating and it was 6 in the morning? What? 2 hours already? i thought... Great, we had only slept for 2 hours!! And now it's breakfast time, just like we had planned last night... Well, and the day continued, we went to Snow world with Wendy etc. etc..... It was the most wonderful time of my life!!^^

This entry was posted on Friday, March 13, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments