Jumpstart the 4 x 4 Jeep Wrangler  

Posted by Ker Jean

"Push.. Push harder...."><

Oh my god, what a day!! Imagine 2 young girls pushing a 4 X 4 Jeep Wrangler car in the middle of the road bare-footed, causing traffic jam, although it was just around the neighbourhood... And that 2 young girls would be my sister and of course, me...><

The plausiblity to say that the road had absorbed heat from the sun-drenched afternoon, it must be! That's because it was burning hot, till i almost get blisters beneath my foot!! I felt really good to walk on the road bare-footed at first, but after a while i couldn't take the heat, not even my sis could... "Ching, look over there!! Tiles!! " and the both of us ran onto the tiles to cool our feet, but that didn't work either...

"What now?" asked my sis...
"What else? Run home!!!" and that was the only answer i could think of...

And so the both of us ran home as fast as possible, and my neighbours, Chung Mae and her family, were staring at the both of us... Lol>< After we washed our feet with water, we wore our slippers back to the Jeep Wrangler but this time, we sat in our dad's another 4 X 4 car [storm]... Smart, right?

My dad drew out some kind of wire used for jumpstarting the car... And this was the fun part, after my dad had connected both his 4 X 4 vehicles with that wire thingy, i was in-charged on stepping on the accelerator to transmit "energy" from the Storm to the Jeep Wrangler... "Step on it!!"... And within a minute, the car engine was able to restart!! "thank god... "

Well, what can i say? It was a really good experience... Really!!^^

This entry was posted on Monday, March 02, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments