Mistakes  

Posted by Ker Jean

I don't know why... It's never good being the 1st as what I'd ever imagined...

"I haven't studied..." I told my friends
"Yeah, right... Talk to the HANDS!!!" my friends responded in unison...

It's always the case, and I hate it... And guess what? The worse is yet to come, and that's when I'll be getting back my results with all the red ink... I know it, I know that I did really really bad this time... I made tons of tons of mistakes, and that contains about 20 marks... That's because you just can't have one of them wrong otherwise the entire section will go wrong, and that's my mistake! And i didn't make mistake for one particular paper, instead, I made mistake for every paper!!!><

I hate my mom when it comes to announcing my result... Her expectation is higher ever since I got the 1st position in my class... I hate it!! I just want to do my best and compete with myself, not A class's students... I'm not the nerdy nerd type, FYI, I'm not!!

I'm so tired of making mistakes, losing marks, getting nag by my mom... I just can't take it anymore!! It's all my fault of not surrendering them to God at the 1st place... I just don't have the faith to believe that I'll do well in my next paper... I don't have confidence in myself anymore, and I wonder where have they gone to? I need them back.... Father, I surrender... I need You~

This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 19, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments