The 3Ns  

Posted by Ker Jean

Natalie~ the evil one
Nicole~ the cute one
Natasha~ the innocent one...

C'mon, it's just a day spending time with them shopping in Pavilion, alone... Plus, they are just kids!! But everything just turned upside down!! Lol><

"Auntie", that's what their father, Uncle CHRISTINE will call us, "Take good care of them, especially Natasha... she loves to run..." but unfortunately enough, my sis and I ended up running and chasing after them...><

Imagine you were entangled, being pulled by two kids, backward, and another one kept hitting your butt like nobody's bussiness...>< That's just, I don't know how describe them... Cute but evil, playful but rough... "Attack!!" shouted Nicole, as she ambushed me and hit my butt, as usual, leaving me falling, lying flat on the floor, with people staring at me... I swear, it wasn't my fault!!

I didn't even have peace after coming out from the toilet... After washing my hands, I accidentally splashed water on Natalie... Oops, I forgot, she's the evil one! And there was her evil looking, penetrating, monsterous eyes gazing at me... Oh no, she's definitely gonna take her revenge, I thought to myself, and I was right!! She was going to, but I ran before she could get me... And guess what? I ran as fast as my legs can carry me as was being chased, like cat and mouse, by the evil one until my sis had to grab the hold of her... Thank god that my sis was there to help me!! Pheww~><

Natasha was the youngest and also the sweetest among her sisters, except that she's so restless that I had to run with her up and down the escalator.... "Jump on the white tiles," said Natasha, "If not you lose..." so, I had to jump and hop with her, just like what I did when I was at her age... I was so exhausted and yet, she was still that energetic... Aaawww, how cute!!^^

Well, that's all about the 3Ns~

This entry was posted on Friday, May 01, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments