Amazing Race Season 2  

Posted by Ker Jean



"I rather quit the competition than trusting you..."
"I'm 40 yrs old, and not all moms would want to take this opportunity in taking part in this race..."
"We have to take the risk..."
"My sixth sense told me not to trust them, so don't!! They are trying to trick us..."
"Life is too short..."
"Just chill, alright? And I'm sorry, Pam, I know I'm a stupid driver..."
"Adrain has proved to himself that nothing is impossible, even being a handicap is just a thought..."
"Don't you get it? If we were to be eliminated just because I can't drive this stupid car, the only person who's going to kill me, is myself!!"

etc. etc...

I've learned so much just by watching this amazing race... I've learned so much about friendships, strategies etc.. etc... It's really worth watching~ It was pretty depressing that Natalie and Paula got eliminated, I like them... Anyway, congrats to Adrain and Collin for being the champ, Pamela and Vanessa for being the second, and Marc and Rovilson for being the third...^^ Amazing Race Rocks!!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 26, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments