Letter  

Posted by Ker Jean

To Melvin:

"Melvin koko, when are you coming back? When can you bring my sis and I to watch movie with tai tai and ling jie jie like old days? I really miss those days, especially when I see my friends hanging out with their cousins... I miss those laughter and fun we had together and I want it to happen again... I wanna hang out with you guys...><"

From : Crazy Bro KJ

*************************************************************************
To Jac:

"Hey Jac, it's me!! How are you and how's school life in Chong Hua? I bet it's pretty tough, but I know you can handle it..."

"I wanna play with you, cuz you are my best childhood friend, but when? We had so much fun especially the time when we hang out in Genting Highland... It's like the coolest time ever!!^^ Hope that we can get to play together again..."

From : Crazy Bro KJ

**************************************************************************

To my Lovely Bro:

"Dai ah ko, how are you? When are you coming back to play with me? I don't know why I can't help myself thinking about you when I'm in st john meeting or whatever regarding st john, and it's very suffering... I don't know what to do!!><"

"Well, I hope you have adapted to your new school... Best wish from me to you..."

From : Crazy Bro KJ

This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 06, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments