Thx Yen Ping  

Posted by Ker Jean

Chan Yen Ping

Top students of SMKTBM... Everyone knows it!! But that's not just all, she's good in almost everything!! Academic wise is 1, she's good in music, both guitar and piano... She's also smart, intelligent, friendly, playful, especially with those guys from 3A last year [2008], teacher's pet etc. etc... She's just perfect in my eyes!!

I'm never jealous of her, instead, i like her a lot! Well, i like her not because she's perfect, but because she accepts me for who i am!! She always there for me and will pray for me when I'm in times of trouble... She never abandon me, not even once!! We used to share our problems and about god during recess too... She's the perfect friend to have, and I'm lucky to have her as a friend...^^

And guess what? I've just borrowed a classical guitar from her, cuz mine is an acoustic guitar, so the strings are labour for my fingers... Lol~ Anyway, i really appreciate what you have done for me, Yen Ping... Thanks!!^^

This entry was posted on Thursday, April 09, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments