2nd day of the competition  

Posted by Ker Jean

26th April

2nd day of the 1st aid competition:-
1. Home nursing
2. Short case

Great, my first time waking up at 4 in the morning... This is so suffering!!><

The home nursing was a total havoc, cuz I had no inkling of how and what to do!! I was doing things with trembling hands as I was lack of confidence and faith!! "God, help me", I prayed... But thank god Li Chih was always there to tell us jokes when we were being quarantined and gave us all the encouragement we needed...^^

Thank god that I was fully alert for short case, despite the make up of the open fracture, as in the bone protrude out from the skin, and other injuries... They looked so real and scary at the same time!! Well, I was in-charged in calling the ambulance and checking the lower limbs with No.4, who is Pik Yin... Everything seemed to be on my finger tips except that I was having problems with the stretcher... How in the world do you get this thing right? I thought to myself, it's damn freaking hard!!

Everything seemed to pass so fast that it was finally over, which is 5pm... And the result was out, we had lost... But it doesn't matter, I'm satisfied and happy with myself... I've won!! I've achieved my greatest victory ever... I knew I'd passed god's test, I knew it!!

This entry was posted on Thursday, April 30, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments