Inner Voice  

Posted by Ker Jean

I'm not sure and don't even know who I am anymore...><

I was lying on my bed with my blanket on, staring blankly at the ceiling, reminiscing about the past... My past wasn't perfect, rather, it's a mixture of all kinds of feelings... Failure, success, bitterness, sadness, happiness, surprise, anxious, melancholy, worries etc. etc... I've tried and taste them all, so what could hurt me more? Even there was one time my heart was penetrated with frustration, leaving it to bleed and scars were all over it!! Life seems so complicated, so so complicated...><

I then reminisced about an incident which is happening right now, something between ZY and I... Anger and frustration began to fill in every gap of my nerves, every cavity of my body... What have I done wrong? I think to myself... Why am i being treated like this? Why?><

Tears began to weld in my eyes, and instictively I prayed, "I'm sorry God, I don't know who I am anymore, I don't behave like you, and I just can't help it... God, help me..." And within a minute, I began to hear something spiritually from my heart, saying:-

"KJ, you don't want to make the same mistake like what you did to your lovely bro, do you?"
"You told her that you wouldn't ignore her, but where have your words gone to?"
"KJ, you have tolerated her for 4 months, why not tolerate for 2 more years?"
"Forgive her, and I'll forgive you..."
"She's your brother too..."

The anger in me subsided... What am I supposed to do now? What have I turned to? Oh god, I thank You that you have spoken to me, I know it's You!! Father Lord Jesus, help me, I'm so lost... L-O-S-T!!><

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 12, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments