HM  

Posted by Ker Jean

I could not supress the frustration in me any longer, and I ended up bursting into tears, when I was supposed to change for the stupid practice...

Not noticing where I was, I heard a familiar voice asking me, "Why are you crying?"... I turned around, and saw my principle standing behind of me... And that was when I was brought into the principle's room...

I told her my problems and this was what she said:

"If I were you, I wouldn't quit... This is a training ground which God is training your EQ... You must not give up but to overcome your feelings... Let everything go and go for your practice with an open heart... And once the competition is over, it will be your greatest victory..."

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 29, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments