1st Aid Competition  

Posted by Ker Jean

25th April

1st day of the competition:-
1. Uniform Inspection
2. Marching

I was dressed in my hard collar, buttoned uniform to school with a big black rubbish bag, [actually, it's my st john full U for the uniform inspection]... I thought everything was going smoothly, until my team manager, Li Chih checked my uniform... Oh no, my mom had ironed it wrongly!! Oh god, this is so not good, but thank god that I'm not the only 1, so the entire team, 12 of us had to go to ban keng's house to get things right...><

At Ban Keng's house...
We were taught to tie shoe laces, yea you heard me, SHOE LACES... Brian had to wash our uniform to get rid of stains and as for Li Chih, she helped us with our hair as we had to make sure that our hair is 100% neat and tidy, thus we had to wash our hair and redo it!! Our hair is all combed up with 'gallons' of gels and hairspray... And you will never believe when I say that we girls turned up to have the most ugliest and horrible hairstyles in the entire world!!><

At Chong Hua...
That's where the competition was held... There were 18 team and by just drawing lot, it's like the most 'fortunate' day ever for us... Guess what? We got the last, which is NCP3... Sweat~><

"Ke Ke Jie Jie", called my neighbour as she ran towards me... Oh no, not now... Not at a moment like this, but I'm glad that she came looking for me in this gigantic school... And within a minute, the competition started, so we had to fall in under the blazing sun... We were the NCP3 group, and together we had to stand under the sun for approximately 1 hour, which was the longest time compared to other teams... Lol><

Well, same goes for marching... We had to wait, wait, and wait.... The worst part was, we were quarantined in a so-called quarantine room... Other than that, everthing went well and the 1st day of competition ends at 7pm... So tired...><

Hour of Uniform Inspection...><

To Be Continued...

This entry was posted on Thursday, April 30, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments