Sweet 16  

Posted by Ker Jean

5th Nov 2009, Thurs

"Wow, time flies... I'm 16 today!!"

What a great sweet 16 I have this year... Receiving some text from Wendy and Abee during midnight when I was about to doze off... Receiving wishes and presents from my friends, and getting satisfied result... I mean, 80 marks for History? Boy, it's like the best thing that ever happen in my entire life!!=]

One thing that spoil my mood today is that damn ol' idiotic Pn Siti Liah... I almost get caught by her for being in 4A... That I don't blame her, but scolding my teacher in front of the whole class?? That's just @*&^%#$*% etc. etc.. etc... She's a dude, a total D-U-D-E!!!><

Well, I guess this is it for the day... My sweet 16=]

p.s. can't wait til this Saturday as my mom's gonna take me out for my birthday dinner at the curve... Yeah~

This entry was posted on Thursday, November 05, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments