Percy Jackson  

Posted by Ker Jean


Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian

I can't believe I'm totally obsessed with Percy Jackson's series... Currently, I have a collection of the 1st~ 4th book, and now I'm longing for the 5th book, which is so-called the last book... I went to the MPH at the Curve, Popular at Metro Prima Jusco and still couldn't buy the book... So my next target is the Popular in 1 utama, hopefully it's not UNAVAILABLE><

After reading the 3rd book, which is Percy Jackson and the Titan's Curse, I ended up with tears welding up at the corner of my eyes... I have to admit that it was my first time crying while reading... Can you just imagine that?? OMG><

This entry was posted on Sunday, November 22, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments