Fear  

Posted by Ker Jean

My heart thudded with an accelerate pace...
For the fear of collecting my results
Is killin' me...
I have no guts to see my result
That is going to lay before my very own eyes...
With no intention, no hope,
That I dashed out of the classroom
Without the teacher's consent...><

Exam's over
And I'm glad
No more dragging myself up from bed
With the alarm clock beside of my bed
No more hypnosis downloads,
No more cheese and raisins for breakfast
That makes me feel nausea,
No more meditation,
And no more criticism from my mom
Who has no inkling of what I'm doing...
No more...
For all those has finally ended><

It's a totally new way of studying
That need no brain juice for memorising stuff
But just a deep relaxation
By just a few deep breaths,
And some hard work, and a lil' prayer...
But the fear still dwells in me
For I fear that this new way of studying ain't gonna work,
Ain't gonna help...
Now all I can do now is wait,
For the final results...

This entry was posted on Sunday, November 01, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments