The Red Pyramid  

Posted by Ker Jean


Well, now that exam's over... I could start off reading my new book, "The Red Pyramid" by Rick Riordan...

Well basically, this book is about Egypt, its gods and goddess, hieroglyphs, tombs, mummies etc etc... And of course, more hieroglyphs XD

It's a very good book I have to admit, as it teaches me lots of things regarding Egyptian stuff kind of thingy... Especially what we have learned in History like Augustus Caesar, Ra [the god of sun] etc.. etc... But a little comparison, I would still prefer the Percy Jackson series, and the Greek Gods like Zeus, Poseidon and Hades...

My parents began to notice that I like these kind of books, and in books that have something to do with Gods and Goddess, and so they begin to talk crap and start on with the lectures... They told me to read on about the China Gods, something like that, and I was like HELL NO!! There's is no way I'mma read those.... Never mind, forget about it><

Anyway, I seriosly can't wait to finish reading this book=]

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 03, 2010 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments