My Coach  

Posted by Ker Jean

Can't believe I got the chance to hang out with my archery coach again, and I really enjoy it... Love it when we play archery together, and he coaches me along the way=]


Awesome, huh?

That's how he aims for the bull's eye XD

Oh ya, and he's my rock climbing coach too, well sort of=]


Then after all these coaching, we would have dinner together, and he would introduce his friends to me... All of his friends thought we were couple, and we were like ==!!!

My dad kind of protest that I would rather spend my time with him than shopping when I get the chance to go to Genting... Yes, my coach smokes, *coughs*... But as long as I know what I'm doing, there's nothing to worry about, right? Why can't he understand that I'm just trying to learn something [archery] that I like, and after all, the coaching is free... So why not? Sometimes I just wished that my dad could break away from his stubbornness... Urrggghhhh><

This entry was posted on Friday, June 04, 2010 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments