Sweet Memo  

Posted by Ker Jean

Yes, I can still remember the way you ran towards me, smiling as you called my name, and in a minute's time you were in my arm. You were quite heavy for a little girl, yet I still make an effort to carry you. You giggled as I lifted you up from the ground, accentuating your tiny dimples, and hugged me even harder that I could almost hardly breathe. Your eyes shone like sapphire's eyes under the sunlight, and your laugh is infectious. Everyone there was like saying we were long lost sisters, and I pretended not to listen, but I was smiling from the inside.

Days seemed like minutes, and my smile melted away when it was time to say goodbye, yet you still clung tight onto me, not wanting to let go. I too, feel the same, yet I don't have a choice, do I? I need to let go. It is indeed that we'll soon meet again, but you will grow up to be a wonderful girl you will be, and as a matter of time I'll be forgotten. We may not be that close anymore, but there's one thing I know, that I'll never forget about you, and I will always wait to meet you again.

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 22, 2010 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments