He's with me  

Posted by Ker Jean

Yes, yes, I know... I know it's totally wrong for me to lie 2 my mom, saying that I'll be going to play badminton instead of going to church, especially when today is Mother's Day... I know, and I'm sorry... But I had to><

Actually, I kind of felt guilty about lying to my mom, so I text my pastor [PV] to ask her if I should be doing this, but she did not give any specific answer, and told me to keep loving Him... I cried at that time for it was uber-hard for me. I mean, I'm forced to lie, but somehow I could feel that the answer is YES, and so I went.

This church that I went is not the church I used to go, and this church is way bigger. Another problem for me is that this church emphasis more on Mandarin, and for your information, I'm terribly weak in this language, though I'm supposed to master it by now for I was a SJK student. Sometimes I just wondered if i really belong to the SJK students. Anyway, then there I was, like a total lost sheep among a crowd of people. But at least I managed to utter an incoherent 'hi' with them. You know, to get along... Something like that.

Frankly speaking, I really felt out of place at that time, especially when I couldn't understand a single word they say. I actually thought of leaving my seat and run away from this stranger place, but instead, I prayed.

Amazingly, my hands began to burn, and immediately I knew it. It's the Holy Spirit!! I knew it for I felt it a couple of times before. One of the time was when my pastor prayed for me. The feel of the burning sensation is not like a fire devouring a building, but a feel of knowing that God is with me. He is with me!!

Everything then began to go on smoothly. And I realise that it is not about the people in the church, nor me... It's about Him, my Dad, who is always there by my side and would never abandon nor forsake me, even if the world does=]

He is my closest friend. My teacher. My counselor. My dad. My life...

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 08, 2010 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments