Conversation  

Posted by Ker Jean

My sis and I hanged out at my neighbour's house on the day be4 X'mas eve til' 3am... We played speed racing at Wii and it was damn shock!! Lovin' it=]

"Jac, that pink colour car just knocked my car!!" I said, "and the driver is a lady weh..."
"Same here... It just bang me><"
"Yerr... Nvm, pay back time!!"
"Yea, aim at the pink car..."
"No, lock target 1st..."
" Kk, then only we jump on that car..."
"Har?" both my sis and I were stunned, "Jump? How??"
"Like that" [Jac demonstrates with the Wii remote control]
"oO..."
"Ke ke jie jie, I saw that pink car... I'll bang it..." [Bang the car]
"Dude, it's red, and that's my car!!" I said [sweat~]
"Oops, sorry..."

Lesson learnt~ Never ever choose pink racing cars=]

Found cheat codes via internet
~ Unlimited boost
~ Super speed
~Moon gravity

Gonna play it again... Speed Racer=]

This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 23, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments