After SPM's plans  

Posted by Ker Jean

This time, I'm serious... No more procrastination-- NO MORE!!! And here's what I plan to do...

Learn skateboarding
~ I tried in the past and I ended up bruises all over my knees, so I gave up... But this time, I'mma buy myself skate protection gears which include a skateboarding helmet, a pair of wrist guards, elbow pads, knee pads and gloves at the Cool Element Skate Shop in Bukit Bintang... Of course, and also a skateboard=]

Take up a part time job in the archery section
~ Well, I should have been earning money by now if it wasn't for my parents' disapproval... Perhaps after SPM, hopefullt my parents would let me and I'mma go for it for a month... My objective: Get experience, practice with my aiming, learn and teach at the same time... So cool=]

Well, let's just hope that everything will turn out smoothly... Otherwise I would have to change plans... And I hate doin' that><

This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 29, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments