Resonant Past  

Posted by Ker Jean

"I would never want the past to repeat itself" I promised myself... Perhaps I was over confident, too confident that I did not realize that it happened again...

The incidence took place like centuries ago, but it entrenched in my mind so firmly that I could hardly forget about it... Even if I managed to, it wouldn't let the go of me... It just hurt so badly that I would not want to mention about it... I thought time could heal everything, but I guess not...

I'd experienced so much that not all people would have the opportunity to experience... I'd seen so much that you could possibly imagine... I'd learned so much that are apart from the school syllabus that helped me boost self- confident... But, if I could turn back time, I would let everything go... Cuz, I'd lose a friend><

Sometimes, it's better to remain as friends than being partner... But I took the wrong path being one of her team members... Disagreement occured, and in the end I hurt that friend of mine so badly that she cried quite a number of times [from what my friends had told me]... I broke the bridge that tied our friendship together, leaving a massive gap, and I allowed my emotions to take control over me... This should not be happening, but I guess it's too late to change now, is it?

This entry was posted on Sunday, August 09, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments