My X-classmate  

Posted by Ker Jean

It had been 3 years I didn't see her... 3 years...

This is so not happening, I thought to myself... I'm, actually meeting her again... She still looks the same as the time during primary... Her voice, her smile are still so sweet that nothing could possibly compare to hers... I'm so totally glad to see her!! Really=]

But there was one thing I could not understand was that she didn't behave like she used to, perhaps because she respects me as a friend... She told me she feared that I would speak English in which she could not comprehend, and feared that we might be in a no talking term... She feared that I would be bored with some of her friends hanging out together with, and judging by her look, I can see that she was trying the best she can to keep me companied... But why? Why did she have to do all this for me? Didn't she know that it makes me depressed??

"Anyway, whatever changes you are going through, we will still be friends, close friends... It's a promise we make during primary, don't you remember?"

This entry was posted on Saturday, August 29, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments