My favourite historical person  

Posted by Ker Jean

Janet Lee Chui Yee
It has been 4 years, 4 years... yet i'm still waiting, waiting for your phone call...

It's indeed a sad case to hear that she has her own group of friends, leaving me behind... I have no inkling why it takes me so much time to forget about her, even until now. Perhaps it's because she is the one and only friend who had given me the first kiss, as a friend. It's her kiss that make her clear in my memory...

She told me that we were going to be best friends forever, and she told me that we will keep in touch as much as possible, but where have her words gone to? She hugged me whenever i did something for her. I felt so appreciated, and i like it. And that was when i had made up my mind, saying that she will be my best friend

Time really flies, and it has been 4 years. everything seems to change, even us... I had been told that she involes in smoking, and that breaks my heart, leaving it to shatter into a million pieces... how could this be? how could this be possible? what has god done towards our friendship? Is this destiny?

She has her best friend now, and so do i. But, there is want thing i want to tell you from the bottom of my heart:-

"Wherever you are, and no matter how much you have changed, you will always be the friend i have ever known, and thank you for the memory you have given me..."

This entry was posted on Friday, February 27, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments