ARCHERY  

Posted by Ker Jean


BULL'S EYE~

"I'm actually playing archery? This is like so awesome!!"
Archery is incredibly awesome and i can't believe i took the opportunity to try it out. i didn't have the guts to learn it at first, but on second thoughts, why not?

"Oh my god, 180 arrows for the first time? You have got to be kidding me..." No doubts that i have muscle cramps on the day. The second time, gosh, i had bruises on my arm!! It really hurts and kills, and i still get the lecturing from my mom...><

Archery is just so fun, and i can guarantee that you will you like it if you try it. Thank god that with my confidence, i've met some archery friends like Apek, Winnie, Ah Meng, CJ etc etc... They are the staff working in the archery section... They coach me a lot and always there to correct my mistake, give me some arrows for free, and they even gave me a keychain from an arrow with their signature on it!!

I remember my 1st time hanging out with them, 6 of them... and my mom called all a sudden...

"Ke, where are you now?"
"Er, with some of my friends..." I replied
"Owh, your school classmates?" she asked
"Er..." I paused for a while, and continued, "No, I'm with some of my new friends..."
"New friends? Girl of guy?" she asked nervously... [i knew it]
"Guy, 6 of them...
" "WHAT??!!!"

Oops, i know i'm in big trouble...>< but i continued "But they are just those staff from the archery section!!"

I think my mom did consider when i told her this, "Alright, but be careful..."

Well, i have to say that this is my best experience ever - ARCHERY

This entry was posted on Friday, February 27, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments