Depress  

Posted by Ker Jean

Sometimes I wonder
If my friends are taking advantages of me
I experienced it a couple of times in the past
And it's killing me inside
I thought they were history
But were they??

Every little thing pissed me off recently
And I don't know why
I got lectured by my teachers, my parents
For the things I don't deserve
My dad has some financial problems he didn't want to share
That he doesn't want to buy a schoolbag for me
My mom talks crap
My teacher deduct my e-discipline mark for skipping class
I hate my life, alright??
It pissed me off!!

I'm sad
But who can see through me??
I just wondered...

This entry was posted on Thursday, April 08, 2010 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments