Kidz  

Posted by Ker Jean

I can't help it but to keep smiling to myself whenever there's kids around me.
The world to them seemed like fantasy more than reality
They are curious about what they see,
And innocent...

"Hello," said a kid, smiling as I half-way was doing my homework.

I don't understand why it's always kids that took their first step to approach me. Kids like 6years old and above, or younger. Theoretically, it should be the other way round, as in I should be the one going to them, say hi, and have a lil' conversation, or have fun. Never had I would expect them to do something that most of the contemporary teens would fear. And the great thing is that they are fun to play with, and would never take things seriously. I can't believe that I'm actually saying this but, lil' kids like them taught me something valuable. Something that I would remember for the rest of my life.

Kids I've met these day,
I salute them...

This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 17, 2010 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments