Lil' Muusz  

Posted by Ker Jean

17th October 2009

Uncle John has trapped a lil' creature near his house
For stealing his fruits...
But I don't know why
My dad brought it home
So that's how I got a new pet, a 'musang'
And I named it Muusz Muusz
I know, SWEAT~~

It kind of look like a rat,
A cat, a squirrel??
It consumes fruits
But Uncle John says he can live with dog biscuit,
And cat food... [are you aure, Uncle John?]
It's like the most adorable lil' creature ever!!
But my mom said it's ugly
Excuse me, mom
That's just so insulting...><

Hey lil' fellow,
Welcome to your new home...
Don't be scared,
Everything will be alright
And don't cry for losing your mom...
I promise I'll take good care of you, ok?

This entry was posted on Saturday, October 17, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments