Home  

Posted by Ker Jean

Finally, I'm home...

It has been so long that I'm desperate to go Home... How I'm glad to meet Pastor Vinnie and all my friends again... Sometimes I would think if this will be my last seeing them...

All the worries and troubles in my mind accumulating, how I wish I could just get rid of them... Getting permission from an anti-christian to go to church, parents nagging about how bad christianity is for half an hour... Urrgghhhhh~><

"Transport, I need transport...", or "To lie or not to lie?", or "I need a brilliant plan...", or "Can you please help me to get permission from my mom?" etc. etc. etc... All these thought that I have to put into consideration before getting permission from my parents are killing me!! I'm just so sick about it that I burst into tears in the church... Why can't I be like other christians who can go to church whenever they want to? Why must I go through so many 'obstacles' [my parents] before going to church? Why??

Anyway, all thanks to my brother for helping me to go to church, well kind of, otherwise I would not get the chance to go Home, would I?

This entry was posted on Saturday, September 26, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments