Sg Bil  

Posted by Ker Jean

It was a Sunday morning when my family and I departed to Sg Bil for a one day trip camp with the convoy team...

"My good sister who I bully..." said Nicole, and she gave me a hug... Awwww, how sweet~ so I piggy back her and that was when Tasha ran towards me... Both wanted me to piggy back them, and how I wish I was strong enough to carry them both...

We had a wonderful time havin' fun in the river... I spent most of the time carrying Tasha in the river... Rocks became slides, and I was the ladder for them to climb onto the rocks... I injured my hand when I was givin' Nicole a push, but I had to admit that the cut was indeed memorable=]

I don't mind being pushed into the river out of the blue, punched, pinched etc. etc, because they make my day filled with joy and laughter... And, I realise that I really do miss them after the trip to phuket... Believe it or not, but, really!!

This entry was posted on Sunday, June 21, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments